Format of Play
The Golf Tournament uses a shotgun scramble method of play, which means:
- All 4 players hit and the Team Captain selects the best shot
- All 4 players then hit from the location of the selected ball
- Format continues until ball is holed out
- Each team will have a Team Captain responsible for keeping score
Men hit from the white tee location
Women hit from the red tee location
- The Team Captain will record the team’s gross score at each hole
- Scorecards must be turned in immediately after completing your round
- The maximum score per hole is double bogey (two over par). Once a double bogey is reached, the team will pick up and move to the next hole, marking double bogey as the score.
Teams Short a Player
If playing as a three person team, rotate through each player to hit for the missing player. Player A hits an extra shot, then player B hits the next. A single player may not hit consecutive shots unless using a mulligan.
- Mulligans may be purchased before the start of the round ($25 each – LIMIT 4)
- Players may receive 1 free mulligan per $100 worth of raffle tickets (LIMIT 4)
- A maximum total of mulligans is LIMIT 8 per team if the above offer are combined.
- Mulligans cannot be used for prize holes
Longest Drive is Hole #6 for Men and Hole #14 for Women (must be in the fairway to qualify)
Closest to the Pin is Hole #8 for Men and Hole #16 for Women (must be on the green to qualify)
Hole-In-One #3 & #13 (only one shot per player)
Mulligans cannot be used for prize holes
Rules of Play
- USGA rules govern play except as modified by local course rules listed on scorecard.
- The 14 club rule will not be in effect for this tournament.
- In case of ties, there will be a scorecard playoff with the starting hole being a blind draw the day of the tournament.
- Teams are allowed a club length from location of ball selected except on putting greens and hazards (no nearer hole).
- In cases of standing water, teams may move ball to first point of relief (no nearer hole)