Format of Play
The Golf Tournament uses a shotgun scramble method of play, which means:
• All 4 players tee off and the Team Captain selects the best shot
• All 4 players then hit from the location of the selected ball
• Format continues until ball is holed out
• Each team will have a Team Captain responsible for keeping score
Men play from the White Tees, Women play from the Red tees
• The Team Captain will record the team’s gross score at each hole
• Scorecards must be turned in immediately after completing your round
• The maximum score per hole is bogey (one over par). If your par stroke does not go in, please pick up your ball and move to the next hole.
Teams Short a Player
If playing as a three-person team, rotate through each player to hit for the missing player. Player A hits an extra shot, then player B hits the next. A single player may not hit consecutive shots unless using a mulligan.
• Mulligans may be purchased before the start of the round ($25 each – LIMIT 4)
• Players may receive 1 free mulligan per $100 worth of raffle tickets (LIMIT 4)
• A maximum total of mulligans is LIMIT 8 per team if the above offers are combined.
• Mulligans cannot be used for prize holes
Longest Drive is Hole #6 for Men and Hole #14 for Women (must be in the fairway to qualify)
Closest to the Pin is Hole #16 for Men and for Women (must be on the green to qualify)
Hole-In-One #3 (only one shot per player)
Mulligans cannot be used for prize holes
Rules of Play
• USGA rules govern play except as modified by local course rules listed on scorecard.
• The 14 club rule will not be in effect for this tournament.
• In case of ties, there will be a scorecard playoff with the starting hole being a blind draw the day of the tournament.
• Teams are allowed a club length from location of ball selected except on putting greens and hazards (no nearer hole).
• In cases of standing water, teams may move ball to first point of relief (no nearer hole)
• Golf Course Player Assistants will enforce pace of play around the course – please stay in position with the group in front of you. The Player Assistants may ask you to skip a hole if you fall too far behind the group in front of you. Please be respectful of those players around you and have fun!